Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Updates!


Hi, people! It's India! I have several things I want to let you know. So, here they are:
  1. The story contest opened! I can't wait to enter and I plan on entering my best story from this blog. Can you help me choose? I'll put up a poll for you to choose the best story I have written. I won't be including the writing challenge one that I did for SSS #4.
  2. On my short stories I have noticed that most of them had been really sad, so for the next few ones I'm going to try to give them a more happy mood.
  3. Did you like the writing challenge I did for SSS #4? It was hard, but fun. I might do more challenges in the future.
  4. I have been able to keep up with this blog fairly well. I'll definitely continue with this the best I can. I might even add a few more segments or recruit some people to work with me on here. It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment