Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Updates

Hello, World!
Yes, I know I have been missing the last few SSSs and I don't like it. First of all I was at and over night camp, but also I just haven't been able to write a good story. I keep starting ones and finding that they're stupid or I just can't fit them into a short story. They become a big long book in my head and I know it will never work as a short story. A lot of the short stories are just terrible, cliche or just dumb and I stop writing them. Every time I get a good one, it turns into a book. I'm trying. I'll do my best to get a story out this week, because I have got nothing to distract me now. Here's some things that are going on in my life.

  1. I went to an over night camp called Camp Newaygo and I love it there. I want to go back. I did so many fun things there. This was my second time there and I went for a week. This place is amazing.
  2. I am learning German! One of my councilors at camp sang a song from Tangled (When Will My Life Begin) in German and it was so pretty. I wanted to be able to do it. First I'm learning German via Mango Languages and then I'm going to learn a song.
  3. After Camp Newaygo, I went to circus camp which was also fun. I got really close to being able to juggle and learned some new tricks on the trapeze. At the end of the week, we had a performance for our parents. Circus camp was really hard and all my muscles were sore after everyday. But, it's still really fun.
  4. Since I'm going to be in Honors English again, I got homework! I have never gotten homework in the summer before. But it's not too hard, and I'll be done soon.
Those are the big things that have happened. I'm working on getting a story up! Goodbye! Or should I say Auf Wiedersehen!


No comments:

Post a Comment